Friday 13 May 2011

I think of you often,
and made no outward show,
but what it means to lose you,
no one will ever know.

You wished no one farewell,
not even said goodbye.
You were gone before I knew it,
and only God knows why.

You are not forgotten,
nor will you ever be.
As long as life and memories last,
I will remember you.

To some you may be forgotten,
to others a part of the past.
But to me who loved you dearly,
your memories will always last.

Nothing can be more beautiful,
than the memories I have of you.
To me, you were someone special.
God must have thought so too.

If tears could build a staircase,
and memories could build a lane,
I would walk all the way to heaven,
and bring you back again.





Al fatihah buat Cikgu Suzanna. May you rest in peace.


*tringat tyme makan mihun tom yam kat umah cikgu tyme raya..terus spoil mood dinner family day malam tadi........

No comments:

Post a Comment